WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BILL
- Founding partner of Huron Valley Financial
- 20 years of Residential Lending experience
- Sees the “Big Picture” of a customer’s financial goals
- Offers sound advice on mortgage products and how they fit each customer
- Improves people’s lives by giving sound advice
- Firm grasp of loan underwriting and analysis, both of which are essential to good counsel
- Helps customers understand mortgage choices and the market variables that influence them
Eastern Michigan University. BBA Finance
Bill has been in the Residential Lending Industry since 1996, and his experience ranges from mortgage originations to all facets of running a multi-state Agency-approved mortgage seller servicer. Prior to Bill’s residential lending career, he held various positions in banking including Senior Credit Analyst and Assistant Vice President of Commercial Loan Review.
- Chairman of the Mortgage Industry Advisory Board
- Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- Ann Arbor Board of Realtors affiliate
- Saline, Chelsea, Dexter & Ann Arbor Chambers of Commerce
Bill is married, with two extremely active sons who keep him very busy. In his free time Bill is an avid scuba diver who also enjoys camping, hiking, golf and playing guitar.