WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ERIC
- Founding partner of Huron Valley Financial.
- Analyzes complex financial problems.
- Finds solutions.
- Provides easily identifiable, tangible financial savings for clients.
- Gets a kick out of helping clients who think they’re beyond help.
- Area of expertise: investment property finance, debt consolidations, analysis for self-employed borrowers.
I’d like our clients to know that I have two jobs. The first is to earn a client’s trust and the second is to keep that client’s business. As long as I deliver clear, concise and accurate financial information regarding my financing recommendations, I believe the two jobs will take care of themselves.
Eastern Michigan University. B.A. in Finance
- Senior Mortgage Broker, Tranex Financial, Inc., Ann Arbor, MI
- Residential Loan Officer, Great Lakes Bancorp, Ann Arbor, MI
- Commercial Credit Analyst, Great Lakes Bancorp, Ann Arbor, MI
Mortgage Bankers Association, Michigan Mortgage Brokers Association, Washtenaw Homebuilders Association, Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors
Ann Arbor Jaycees. Chamber of Commerce. Contribute to or are active in: Big Brothers and Sisters, Ann Arbor Art Center, Neutral Zone, Planned Parenthood, Golf outings (way too many)!