WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CASEY
- Casey’s main focus is growth and recruitment.
- Has been in the mortgage industry since 1996.
- Uses a diverse knowledge of the industry to support growth, expansion, hiring and service.
- Good relationship-building skills and problem-solving skills.
- Enjoys working with and supporting top loan officers to not only build their client base but also give their customers the best experience possible.
- Firm understanding of the loan process from start to finish.
- Possesses valuable experience not only in origination, but also in operations, secondary, growth and management.
PROFESSIONAL MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE
- Business Development
- Recruitment and Hiring
- Growth Management
- Regional Sales Management
- Team Leader/Branch Management
- Residential Loan Originator
Mortgage Bankers Association, Michigan Mortgage Lenders Association, Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce (Adrian, Ann Arbor, Brighton, Clarkston, Fenton, Saline, Ypsilanti and Toledo, Ohio), Board of Realtors (Ann Arbor, Lenawee County, Livingston County, Monroe County, Oakland County and Lucas County, Ohio)
Adrian College. BBA Management
I enjoy spending time with my wife and my two girls. My hobbies include anything to do with sports and the outdoors – especially fishing and boating. When time allows, I like to play some golf with friends. My girls are active in lacrosse, volleyball, and snowboarding which keeps me busy outside the office.